6.01.2012

So...

I've had this thing set up for a while but I always manage to put it off. So I guess it starts today. (: So I'll introduce myself. I am 24 years old and have two children, boy and girl. My oldest, L - is eight years old (Shhhh I know I'm "not old enough to have an eight year old" I hear it all the time, but that's okay!). And my daughter, G, is 9 months old today! They share a birthday. Yeah slight coincidence. I was induced both times... so it could have been avoided. I'm a sahm and have been married since December of '09. Lately I find myself doing all the motherly things I always told myself I wouldn't. Ya know -- cloth diapers, sewing, making my own laundry detergent... those types of things!! Ha, but that's fine. I love it. (even if my friends think it's strange)

Icky diaper, and whining child to attend to -- so I'm out of here!! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment